Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Modest Fashion Tips :)

Hey everyone!! :) Sorry I haven't been posting lately!! :( I'm back now though. So I wanted to give some modest fashion tips. First off, I know because of the rain we need to cover up anyways or we all will be freezing!! :) Anyways,here's some tips. I love Forever 21!! :) One of the best stores around. What's nice about this one is it has some long sleeve tee's that are form fitting but what I do to make it more modest is put a t-shirt over the long sleeve and then it's modest!! :) Also, they have some nice tank tops to put underneath t-shirts if the shirt is really see through. The one thing I really like especially in this weather is leggings. I really got into the long leggings lately. What's great about leggings is that you put a long t-shirt with it or a short dress with it and it will make the dress modest! :) Anyways, I hope these modesty tips help and you don't have to go to Forever 21 to get these things. dig around in your closet and find ways to layer clothes. Also, Target or Walmart is another place you could go to get some cute modest clothes for a good price!! :)

3 comments:

  1. LAYERS?!?!!? OMG WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?????
    wow... thank you sooo much!! i just started experimenting with tights and white v neck t shirt layers !!! i recommend it like a big v neck with black tights underneath and boots...its so hot and modest ^-^! XD <3 anyway jus sayyyying yo' lol thank you for the ideas!!! and i finally know where to get good tank tops!!! <3

    OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH CELINDA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conichiwa Celinda!!! : )

    First off I just wanted to say I like love the rain. It the best!!!! I love that I get to put on all of my trench coats. Due to my line of work I wear a lot of them... The only difference is when it's raining I wear clothes under the trench coat instead of my vickies : )

    I have never been to fashion 21. Many of my girlfriends told me that place was kinda trashy but I don't know I guess I will like totally check it out. I usually get all my clothes at victorias secret of fredricks. I get my work clothes at express or bannana or sometimes j crew.

    Does fashion 21 carry stuff for girls that are busty with lots of junk on there trunk if you like know what I mean?

    Peace & Love

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, as far I remember Fashion 21 carries sizes up to at least extra large and jeans wise they carry lots of different sizes. There shirts are pretty decent to in fact I found a link to a really cute shirt,it's the bottom of the page. :) Anyways, Forever 21 is amazing, it always takes a while to find something with sleeves but you can for sure find modest stuff at Forever 21. Also,Charlotte Russe has some cute cardigans here's a link for one of them, http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3947941
    Anyways, these two stores are pretty decent with being able to find modest stuff, not everything is modest but at least some of the things are. :)





    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=love21_main&product_id=2071465236&Page=3#

    ReplyDelete