Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Modest can be sexy! :)
So really I had to blog tonight after the comment I got on my last blog. I really have to say you can get a guy by dressing modestly. I'm a Latter Day Saint(most people know us by our nickname "Mormons") and I can attest that you can still dress sexy and look beautiful by dressing modestly. I don't know how many guys have told me (I have lost count :) ) that they like when a girl dresses modestly and doesn't dress revealing. Now with me being a Latter Day Saint I would prefer to have a guy who loves me for the way I am and appreciates that I dress modestly. I also dress modestly in respect for God. I feel that if I dress modestly that I would feel more comfortable and wouldn't feel like I'm disrespecting the body God gave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow I'm so sorry that I called you an Alcoholic. I had no idea that you didn't drink. I guess I just saw the name of your blog confessionsofashop"alcoholic" and just figured you worked in a shop and were a alcoholic. I think what your were trying to write was confessionsofashopa"holic" like someone who is addicted to shopping. I think you misspelled the name of the your blog. But that's ok ; ) I'm also sorry that we didn't agree on the way women should dress. I grew up in a very abusive home were my father often struck me and my mother. When I was in my teens my mother and I had to leave him in the middle of the night. He had us scared for our lives. Since my mom had little to no education she had to do whatever she could to put food on the table. I remember her leaving the house late at night dressed in a way that you could probably call immodest but she did what she had to do to survive. I remember thinking she was a powerful woman because she always had men and they always took care of us. She used her body as a tool, the ONLY tool she had been given.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading blogs because it is the only time I feel I connect with people I'm sorry if our opinions don't align perfectly i don't have the same perspective as you seeing as I have never heard of your church. But girl just like Orchid said if you want to get an Edward sometimes you need to dress like a werewolf and you know show off that tall sexy body!
Personally I'm team Jacob!!! He is sooooooo much hotter!!!!! Plus all those muscles and that delicious skin. I want to suck on him as if I was a vampire!!!
Anywho rock it if you got it!
Peace & Love
Stacy
mormons have to be careful. just cause your covered doesnt meen your modest. too many times ive seen mormon women with their mormon underwhere hangin out. Also see them fully covered but more revealing then im modest cloths. dont try to be sexy. its not worth it. what do you want the guy to think of you anyways. Just wear cloths that are clean and truely "modest".
ReplyDeleteHey Stacy, from what I read of your comment there I think your mom is a strong woman. It's true that having a man to take care of you always helps and I can tell that your mother wanted a good father figure(s) in your life so she wanted to be sure she had someone to protect the both of you. I think that is a strong woman indeed. And I'm so sorry what you had to go through as a teen, nobody should have to go through that but I can tell you are a strong woman, who knows what she loves to do and knows who she is as a person. For that I admire you because I'm still trying to figure out who I am and what I love to do.
ReplyDelete